Sunday, May 3, 2009

Spontaneous

Honestly, I really dont have anything to say in this post. I just felt like it's been awhile since I post something in this blog and I feel obliged to create another one.

Well, if your interested on what happened to me after the last post, Good news! I already received my salary on Apr. 30. (im no longer a beggar!hehehe).

But aside from that, I quit my job. Well not really quit because I have a new job waiting for me on May 21st. I just resigned early to unwind. I feel like im suffocating when im in the office, the pressure and the people there makes me feel dizzy. So here I am, free as a bird.

I have a plan to go to Quezon Province in my sis' house and waste my remaining vacation days there learning how to drive and play a guitar. Just for the sake of learning it. I just hope that my nephew has the patience to teach me and that I learn those things before I become busy again.

It just sink in to me, the reality of not working.

It just feels good, not to be pressured by your Sup, of not waking up in the middle of the night while your family is sleeping and your preparing for your self to go to work, of not being a zombie because you can now sleep the same time as your family sleep and lastly, you no longer have to kiss the assess of those americans who call you because they feel like your raping them because of the charges they saw on their bills.

I am free.

I can now change my occupation on my friendster account from being a "miracle worker for a american idiots" into "bum"...Hmmm..I don't think that sounds right.Hahaha!

But, there are also some downside on this decision that I made. Aside from not having money to support me and my family. Believe it or not, i'll be missing a lot there, the aircon, the free iced tea and lemonade, the guards, the la-z-boys, the kampays after the shift and my team mates.

Hope I get to see them in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment